It all started some 20 years ago.. when I thot it'd looked cool to wear glasses.. and so I began putting on several friend's glasses for fun...
Little did i know.. that I would eventually ending up having my own pair ... sigh!
But then I discovered contact lenses.. and never looked back. Glasses would only be seen on me when I absolutely have no choice.
When I first heard (many years ago) that my myopia could actually be corrected (permanently) by laser surgery.. i was estatic.
But now that my Mom is actually sponsoring to go for it (Lasik surgery).. and I'm scheduled to have it actually done this afternoon... i'm kinda getting a little anxious. How funny.
So here am I asking for your prayers.. for the Surgeon to have steady hands.. for peace in the heart.. and finally for quick recovery, and minimal side effects.
Thank you...
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment